54th ISOCARP Congress: Bodø, Norway, 1-5 October 2018
On a warming planet, good urban planning is about delivering cooler cities. The 54th World Congress of ISOCARP is calling on the best and brightest of the planning profession to come to Bodø, Norway, and help save civilisation.
The joint conference will be organized around six concurrent tracks and sub-themes:
- THE GLOBAL VIEW: Climate Change Impacts, Sustainability and Resilience
- SPOTLIGHT CITIES: Planning for Coastal Cities, Remote Towns, and High North Cities
- CLIMATE-PROOF CITIES: Planning for Weather, Water, Food and Energy
- TECHNOLOGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE: Clean, Green, Smart and Resilient
- SOCIAL NETWORKS: Citizen Participation, Urban Governance and Cultural Transformation
- CONTEMPORARY PLANNING PRACTICE: Projects and Paradigms.
You can submit a paper, a case study/practical experience or a session proposal.
Submit your abstract here. Deadline for abstract submission is 31 March 2018.
Have a look at the Call for Contributions and the Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities.
Be part of this unique opportunity and join us in Bodø, located just north of the Arctic Circle, a town that provides a fascinating mixture of superb nature and a modern, urban and vibrant lifestyle.
For detailed congress information visit isocarp.org/2018congress/.